The Y LIFT®
INSTANT, NON-SURGICAL FACIAL CONTOURING TECHNIQUE
The Y LIFT® is based on the notion that youthful facial contours are shaped like the letter “Y”.
For example, if you were to superimpose a “Y” over the face you would see that it appears wide at the top spanning the eye & cheekbone region and then narrows down to a point culminating at the chin.
What Can The Y LIFT® Do For You?
- Accentuates the cheekbone region & under eye hollowness
- Defines jawline, rids the face of unpleasant jowls
- Significantly improves upper neck area
- Refines lines around the mouth (smile lines)
More About The Y LIFT®
- Customized to each patient
- FDA approved fillers – VOLUMA XC®, JUVÉDERM® & RADIESSE®
- Suitable for both women and men of ages between 25-80
- Instant results with minimal downtime
- No general anesthesia or incisions
- Results last between 1-3 years, depending on the product used
Y LIFT® RESULTS
Y LIFT® FAQ
Is the Y LIFT® really a “lunch-time facelift”?
Yes. The entire procedure takes between 15-30 minutes. The patient can immediately resume his or her daily activities post procedure.
How long is recovery?
There is no recovery time with the Y LIFT®. However, you may feel slight tenderness, soreness and possible minor bruising for a couple of days post procedure.
Do the results vary from patient to patient?
Yes. The Y LIFT® procedure uniquely benefits each patient. Y LIFT® Providers utilize a very individualistic approach. As the provider closely studies the facial structure of each patient, they customize the procedure so that it naturally accents the patient’s specific features.
How is the Y LIFT® different from a traditional facelift?
Advancements in current cosmetic technology have made it possible to undergo non-invasive procedures that can mirror the results of traditional facelifts. Patients enjoy similar results without the unwelcoming post-operative effects, such as facial discomfort and extensive healing time.
Can the effect of the procedure be reversed?
Yes. The Y LIFT® is one of the few procedures that is completely reversible.
How long do the effects of the Y LIFT® last?
The Y LIFT® lasts between 1-3 years, depending on the type of product used and the rate it metabolizes within the body. Independent results vary. Periodic touch-ups are recommended to maintain the effects of the procedure.