Treat your skin to customized care with quality aesthetician services available at Khrom Dermatology in Brooklyn, NY. From skincare guidance to therapeutic treatments, you can count on our skilled professionals.
Chemical peeling is a process that utilizes a topical formula to trigger rapid shedding and rejuvenation of skin. The chemical peel formula, and the depth of the peel, will be determined according to your skin type, your treatment goals, and other individual factors. First, the treatment area is cleansed to remove impurities on the surface, and then the peeling solution is applied. It is allowed to soak in for a predetermined length of time, and then neutralized and removed.
Depending on the type and strength of the formula, you may experience light flaking or significant peeling in the days following treatment. When healing is complete, healthy, soft, smooth skin is revealed.
We offer several types of peels including:
- PCA Peel
- Vi Peel
- TCA Peel
- Alpha hydroxy acids
- Pigment peel
- Acne/Aging peel
- Physician grade peel
- Body peel
Your skin is just as unique as your personality. When choosing skincare products and planning aesthetic treatments, the best choices are always customized to your individual needs. Thanks to next generation technology of Visia Complexion Analysis, it is easier than ever to evaluate skin with exacting accuracy.
Visia uses three-dimensional imagery to measure and record quantifiable metrics, pinpointing the nature, severity, and location of skin conditions. It analyzes texture, coloring, wrinkles, and much more. This data is invaluable for treatment planning, evaluating results, and optimizing future care.
Other aesthetician services
Khrom Dermatology aestheticians are here to help you discover your best skin! We offer a wide variety of aesthetic services, including:
- Clinical care for acne including cleansing, exfoliating, and detoxifying
- Rejuvenation to fight the signs of aging before they begin
- Dermaplaning exfoliates and removes vellus hairs, leaving skin bright, smooth, and soft
- Microdermabrasion, also called micro-epi-dermabrasion, gently polishes skin, reducing wrinkles, lines, scars, and more
- Chemabrasion combines microdermabrasion and chemical peeling for powerful rejuvenation, which can improve a variety of skin concerns
Call 855-507-7282 to schedule a consultation.