KYBELLA® is the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment to improve the appearance of moderate to severe fat beneath the chin* by physically destroying fat cells. Our Brooklyn New York facility at Khrom Dermatology is conveniently located to help serve you for all your cosmetic needs.
What causes submental fullness?
Submental fullness due to fat beneath the chin can impact a broad range of both male and female adults. Some possible causes are genetics, weight gain and aging.
How does KYBELLA® work?
- When injected into the area beneath your chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat
- The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat
- Fat cleared from the treatment area is processed through your body’s natural metabolism
2015 Allure® Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award recipient
How many treatment sessions will I need?
- Your healthcare provider will help you
determine how many treatment sessions
you need based on the amount and
distribution of your submental fat and
your personal treatment goals
- 3 - 6 treatments may be administered to achieve results,
spaced no less than 1 month apart
- For more information on how many treatments you may require call us at 855-507-7282
KYBELLA® may be right for you if:
- You’re bothered by fat under the chin, also known as submental fullness
- You don’t want surgery
- You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are
Real Patients. Real Results.
Originally posted on
The staff here at Khrom Dermatology is AMAZING. From my consultation appointment to my procedure everyone has been incredibly friendly and the most helpful. Dr. Natalia Fiadorchanka is a proof of professionalism, knowledge, dedication to her patients. Minimal waiting time. Special thanks to Zhana who made me feel like I was home. Always look forward to my appointments because I know I'm going to see an office full of friendly faces and the most competent medical care. All in all, I love this place and am honestly sad to leave.