The JetPeel reviews are in, and patients love JetPeel facial treatment, as well as the versatility of the instrument and its formulas to safely improve the signs of aging and environmental damage on the neck and décolletage – even the hands, arms, and thighs that are often overlooked in treatments but can betray age nonetheless. Specifically, our patients rave that JetPeel is:
- A great option for those who don’t want to undergo, or aren’t ready for, more aggressive procedures to repair and rejuvenate skin
- Designed to get results fast, due to how the device generates powerful mists at super-sonic speed, delivering therapeutic ingredients transdermally
- An innovative way for active ingredients to be topically applied, and absorbed and distributed systemically for dramatic and instant improvement
- A truly no-downtime technique, unlike other procedures that still entail recovery time
- Not demanding of patients’ time, as there is nothing to recover from Low-risk, no scar tissue or lingering discomfort
As referenced, this exciting technology can target and treat a wide range of conditions brought on by the “march of time” as well as environmental damage; however, its capabilities transcend even these common cosmetic complaints. We have successfully used JetPeel’s multi-faceted, advanced features to address the following concerns:
- Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating – A unique “sweatless” complex formulated with active peptides and vegetal extracts is infused into the palms of the hands, soles of the feet, and underarms to, TavTech reports, reduce the production of sweat by 15%.
- Active acne – Enriched with active ingredients to rebalance physiology and soothing plant-derived extracts, a specialized formulation may be applied even to the most sensitive skin types to improve spots, ease redness, and decrease swelling for a clear and comfortable complexion.
- Thin, dull, and “straw-like” hair – JetPeel’s revolutionary delivery system and customized Scalp and Hair Care Complex infuse moisture and nourishment into the follicles, while stimulating circulation and growth deep into the scalp to support a fuller, shinier, healthier mane.
- Rosacea – The Couperose Jet Solutions formula is an ideal addition to the JetPeel system for rosacea sufferers, due to its anti-inflammatory, moisturizing properties that promote balanced skin and even tone, gently.
- Dark spots – JetPeel’s whitening complex is specially-formulated with active ingredients such as a stable-form Vitamin C and natural extracts like lemon balm, grapevine, and blackberry to whiten, brighten, and otherwise improve the appearance of various forms of hyperpigmentation on the hands, chest, neck, and face – from age or sun spots, to melasma.
- Visible pores – Large pores commonly arise due to oily, dry skin, and they are technically the dilated openings of oil glands. The JetPeel process helps to open up those pores, gently exfoliate the skin, and infuse the treatment areas with a specially-designed hydrating and calming formulation.
- Lines and wrinkles – JetPeel’s combination bio-peptides and Hyaluronic Acids plump up and hydrate the skin, while stimulating fibroblasts responsible for the production of springy elastin and firming collagen proteins to soften lines, folds, and other surface irregularities on the face, chest, neck, hands, arms, and legs.
- Overall, a skin rejuvenating powerhouse – Imagine just about any skin problem that can arise due to lifestyle, environmental, and age- and structural-related factors and, chances are, JetPeel can correct it. Additional opportunities to love the skin you’re in with this system include: as a corrective tool for dry, thirsty skin; to refresh a sallow complexion; and as an “eraser” of undereye circles and bags, as well as the white bumps that often appear under the eyes (milia).
At Khrom Dermatology & Aesthetics, we value modern skin care as a means of fulfilling our mission to Turn Back the Hands of Time with Timeless Beauty. Call 855-507-7282 to schedule your appointment at Brighton Beach office on Ocean Parkway.