While diet and exercise are often the most reliable ways of eliminating unwanted fat on the body over time and reaching a healthy weight, it is not the only way to help you achieve your goals. Specific areas of the body tend to accumulate more fat than others, such as the arms, stomach, and thighs. Fortunately, diet and exercise alone don’t have to be the only way to combat unwanted fat on the body and achieve better body contours. At Khrom Aesthetics of Brooklyn, New York, our team may encourage you to ask about body sculpting treatments such as the CoolSculpting treatment. Let’s discuss the benefits and process of CoolSculpting to determine if you are a good candidate for this nonsurgical solution for body fat.
What is CoolSculpting?
Our team describe Coolsculpting as a revolutionary way to combat unwanted fat on the body without the need for invasive plastic surgery options and procedures such as liposuction. Coolsculpting works by freezing fat cells, allowing the body to flush them through the lymphatic system. This, in turn, reduces fat on the body and contours these specific areas with time. Cryolipolysis is the basis on which this works and is a reliable way to reduce fat.
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting?
There are several advantages to using CoolSculpting to achieve the results you desire. CoolSculpting is:
- Nonsurgical. Instead of undergoing invasive surgery, you can now achieve results with a simple, noninvasive alternative. The CoolSculpting device is used in the treatment area to freeze fat cells for reliable and safe results.
- Safe. The CoolSculpting treatment is a safe solution for patients to use in targeting specific parts of the body where stubborn fat remains. It has been cleared by the FDA to effectively reduce unwanted fat, eliminating the need for surgical alternatives.
- Affordable. Patients find that with a single treatment, they can see results and changes with time. With continued treatments, the results are more dramatic and noticeable. Our team will work with you to determine the best treatment solution based on your budget.
- Gradual. CoolSculpting results may not be visible immediately, as the body takes several weeks to gradually eliminate the treated fat cells.
- Comfortable. Many patients report that the CoolSculpting treatment is comfortable with a cooling sensation that is well-tolerated.
BEFORE AND AFTER
Who is a good candidate for CoolSculpting?
If you are within your healthy weight range, you are likely a suitable candidate for CoolSculpting. This innovative treatment can help you sculpt your body and target particular areas where unwanted fat has built up.
Book an Appointment
Work with the Khrom Aesthetics team to obtain the body you’ve always wanted!
If diet and exercise continue to provide little to no results when it comes to melting away areas of unwanted fat, it might be a good time to talk to the team at Khrom Aesthetics about the benefits of the CoolSculpting technique. Our office is located at 2797 Ocean Parkway, 2nd floor, Brooklyn, NY, and an appointment can be made by talking to the front office team by calling 718-615-4002.
Share this Article
Back to Coolsculpting Page